Hydrogen peroxide, also known as H2O2, is a well-known disinfectant used by many homeowners.
People usually store it right under a kitchen sink or in their medicine cabinets.
In most cases, hydrogen peroxide is used to treat and sanitize small-to-medium cuts or as an efficient whitener. However, only a small number of people know that this simple product has a few other uses. The following is a list of ten amazing ways to use hydrogen peroxide.
Here Are 10 Ways How You Can Use It
1. Feel free to use it as a hair lightener. You can also use to achieve sun-bleached effects. Simply spray some of this compound on damp hair and wait for about ten minutes before washing it.
2. Take hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and mix them well. Use this mixture to eliminate teeth stains. You will get better results if you use this mixture regularly. Don’t worry about the tooth enamel because the mixture won’t affect it at all.
3. Eliminate bad breath with the help of this compound and use it as a regular mouthwash.
4. You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning product. Pour some on the toothbrush to eliminate bacteria. Use it on bathtubs, toilet bowls and tile surfaces.
5. Put the nails in this compound and soak them for a while. In this way you will make your nails whiter.
6. Eliminate acne and make your skin tone even – rinse the face with hydrogen peroxide.
7. Block fungi growth in any place including glass covers and kitchen sink. Spray some hydrogen peroxide all over the place. In this way you can prevent discoloration too.
8. Take your sponges and rags and soak them in this liquid for 15-20 minutes. By doing this, you will be able to disinfect and clean items.
9. It is also a good idea to wash veggies and fruits with the help of hydrogen peroxide. Just leave the food soak for a minute or two and rinse them with lukewarm water after that. Hydrogen peroxide can eliminate contaminants including dirt and wax which are commonly found on vegetables and fruits.
10. Next time you are washing the clothes, pour a cup of this liquid to soak the fabrics for about 15 minutes. In this way you will get rid of stains and make your laundry whiter. You will also save some money by avoiding the expensive commercial products.
It doesn’t really matter whether we are talking about beauty or cleaning purposes, the fact is that hydrogen peroxide is an item that can be used for many different reasons and this is the reason why every household should have this liquid. We hope that you will try at least one of the suggested uses of hydrogen peroxide.