Parsley is a very beneficial herb. Besides being used for cooking, this herb is widely used in beauty products, for its kind properties.
It is ideal for regulating skin pH levels, has whitening effects and combats pimples and acne.
Almost every one of us has had skin problems like spots on the skin. The spots appear as a result of variation in melanin production or as a result of hormonal disorders. They may also appear due to poor protection against sun exposure.
These blemishes are usually not health problems. In most cases they are just an aesthetic problem that can cause discomfort and low self-esteem. The appearance of blemishes on the skin is one of the major aesthetic problems that often cause discomfort among women of all ages.
Because of this, the cosmetic industry has been in charge of designing creams and whitening products whose regular use minimizes their appearance. The problem is that these options tend to be expensive and not all have the possibility to acquire them on a recurring basis.
Fortunately, there are 100% natural formulas that, at low cost, provide similar or better effects without causing adverse reactions. This is the case of a homemade parsley soap, recognized for its exfoliating and lightening properties, which, together, help achieve a uniform skin tone.
Here’s what your benefits are and how you can do it at home in a few easy steps.
Parsley Soap For Stains
The parsley soap is a very potent product because of its ingredients. It is very effective in removing impurities that are responsible for the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
The main ingredient of this herb is widely used in the beauty industry for cosmetic products because of its lightening properties that diminish skin imperfections.
The main benefits of parsley soap are:
- Improves circulation under the skin, optimizing the process of oxygenation that repairs cells
- Regular use of the soap provides thick layer dermis with high amounts of antioxidants that inhibit the negative effects of UVA rays and oxidative stress and also prevents cell wear and premature aging
- Parsley soap regulates the pH levels of the skin and prevents pimples, acne and other skin problems caused by excessive fat production
- This product is loaded with high amounts of vitamins C and E. These vitamins stimulate the production of elastin and collagen. These 2 elements keep the skin young and firm
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce irritation and allergy symptoms. It also prevents changes in the color of the face and texture of the skin.
- Phytonutrients have whitening and regeneration effects and, after being absorbed, reduce hyperpigmentation of the skin and eliminate or reduce dark spots
In order to get the best results and get all the clarifying and exfoliating properties of this product you should use only 100% fresh and natural ingredients.
The main purpose of parsley soap is to diminish blemishes on the skin, but it can also be used to treat sensitive skin, skin diseases and acne.
It works gradually, so you will not see the desired changes immediately. But over time the skin will become healthier and cleaner.
- ½ cup infusion of parsley
- ½ cup green tea infusion
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 6 tablespoons of glycerin soap
For the preparation of this parsley soap you will also need a mold for the soap bar, a deep container and a wooden spoon.
How to prepare the infusion of parsley for use in this recipe:
You can prepare the infusion of parsley by adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh leaves in ½ cup of boiling water. After it cools down lightly pass the liquid through a strainer and ready.
Now let’s proceed with our soap recipe:
In a bowl add the infusion of parsley, powdered milk, honey and oatmeal.
Mix all the ingredients well with a wooden spoon until obtaining a homogeneous and creamy paste.
In a separate container, melt the glycerin soap in a water bath (water to simmer). When it has a liquid consistency, remove it from the heat and add to the creamy paste before it cools.
Store the soap in the mold and let it stand until it becomes solid.
How To Use Parsley Soap
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Since it is a natural soap and without preservatives, you should not soak in water because it will lose its consistency more easily.
- Instead, moisten your hands and rub the soap over them until you get foam.
- Make sure your skin is free of makeup.
- Rub the product on the areas of your face that have spots on it and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the product with cold water and use it at least 4 times a week.
- Use a moisturizer and sunscreen daily to supplement this product.
Prepare this simple homemade soap at home and discover a cheap and natural ally to significantly reduce stains that tend to affect the beauty of the skin.
Using it regularly can give your face extra nutrients to keep it firm, youthful and free of imperfections.