If you suffer from any symptoms of arthritis such as joint pains, you may wish to give this special smoothie a try!
Not only does it taste fantastic, but it is also super healthy and nutritious, whose ingredients will help you feel much better than before!
As far as joints are concerned, your knees are one of the most crucial in the group. They allow us to jump, walk, or even simply stand. If one possesses healthy and strong knees, controlling their posture is much easier.
Still, as we age, our knees suffer hits, wounds, and injuries. As time passes, they become damaged and loose due to the fact that the tendons and ligaments eventually weaken and lose their natural flexibility.
That, plus the lubrication we had when we were younger tends to be lost over time.
What Can You Do?
As you may well know, taking care of our bodies becomes an essential part of maintaining our optimal health. The knees are no different. We need to keep them as strong as possible so that they can support our weight in spite of our age.
The good news is, one doesn’t need to rush to their doctor or pharmacist so you can treat your joints and knees. We’d like to offer you a special recipe for a smoothie which, when consumed each day, can supply you with your knee rejuvenation and strengthening.
Not only does it benefit our ligaments, but it also relieves any arthritis-related symptoms. Here is what you will need and how to do it at home.
- 2 cups of pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 7 g of cinnamon
- 1 cup of instant oats
- 40 g of honey (raw)
- 40 g of almonds
- 1 cup of natural orange juice
- 1 cup of water
- Start by cooking the instant oatmeal like usual. Add hot water to it and let it cool down for a while.
- Next, take the pineapple chunks and juice them by squeezing them.
- Proceed by blending the cinnamon, raw honey, water, and almonds together with the natural orange juice. Here’s a tip to make the process easier for you: you may first crush the almonds before you place them in the blender.
- Once you have blended the ingredients mentioned above, add the oatmeal along with the pineapple juice in the blender while it is processing.
- Once you have achieved the desired texture, you can also add ice cubes if you’d like. Lastly, give this mixture another good blending.
One of the main reasons why this smoothie is so effective is thanks to bromelain, which pineapples contain. Bromelain enzymes have managed to successfully combat the osteoarthritis in patients.
Furthermore, this fruit contains a powerful antioxidant which can reduce inflammation. Enjoy this tasty smoothie and stay healthy, dear readers.
Source: Steth News