Perhaps you’ve already heard of the “fat-flush diet”. After all, it has gained quite the popularity.
Like its name suggests, it is a method using water to expel the fat deposits (as well as toxins) from your body. Such fat deposits remain ‘unburnt’ due to a lack of sufficient physical activity.
You need to keep in mind that this water-based cleanse alone is not enough to make you lose all the stored fat. But when coupled with a proper exercise regime, it can indeed help flush out all of the waste.
It also hydrates and lubricates your organs. The thing is, simply water is not enough for when it comes to flushing out those stubborn fat deposits. The liquid for such a task needs to be like a river which chips away at stones in its path.
That’s why you need to add some juicy, nutritious, fat-melting ingredients, and slowly but surely it will get the job done. Without further delay, here is the recipe, and further below we will discuss more in-detail on how it breaks down fat.
Of course, this when combined with regular exercise and a healthy daily diet.
Fat-Flush Water Recipe
- 64 oz or 2 liters of pure, normal drinking water
- One tangerine, sliced into sections
- Half a grapefruit, thinly sliced
- One cucumber, thinly sliced
- Six leaves of spearmint or peppermint
- Several ice cubes made from pure, drinking water (this is optional).
- Extra tip: You should make sure all the produce is completely organic, for best results.
Nothing simpler. All you do is add all of these ingredients in a pitcher or jar, give it a good stirring, and leave it in your fridge overnight. Sip on this mixture throughout your entire next day.
Benefits of Flushing.
1. Did you know that tangerines aid in boosting our blood’s sensitivity to insulin? They do so by balancing our blood sugar levels. Also, thanks to its powerful vitamin C content, it aids in the fat-burning process!
2. Grapefruits do wonders when it comes to heightening the metabolic stamina of your cells. They offer better energy levels and help shed fat more easily.
3. Cucumbers will not only cool down our system but, since they are a natural diluter, they will also help you feel fuller for longer periods. Which means your body will be less likely to feel bloated due to water retention.
4. Mint can ease cellular activity and even aids in the digestion process.
How Does Our Body Process Fat?
Every one of us needs fat. But when that fat exceeds the necessary amounts, it does our body and health harm instead of good. Ironically, the way the body breaks down fat can be described as both straightforward and complicated.
So basically, what our bodies do is make use of our fat deposits which are stored in our bodies in order to grant us the energy we need, particularly for removing the triglycerides in our fat cells.
Those are then cut down further into fatty acids and glycerols, which contribute to the building of tissues for the muscles and other organs. They are utilized for many different chemical processes which occur in our body.
However, if what’s left of such processes is not consumed by our bodies in the form of energy, it is labeled as “waste” and hence, needs to be removed.
How Does Water Help?
Simple: water is our body’s means of flushing out such waste matter. The residue left from the processes is filtered out of your system by your organs which use the water you drink on a daily basis.
The waste which the water carries is then transferred to your bladder and finally, flushed out through your urine.
Even though most of us take water for granted, it plays an extremely crucial part in protecting our bodies from contamination due to the unnecessary build-up of waste.
Such build-up can be the underlying cause of many ailments which may be hard to treat and cure once they appear.
So, Why Hesitate?
Remember to drink enough amounts of water based on your weight, body type, activity level, as well as certain outside factors, such as, say, the weather. This goes especially if you’re not the type of person who has a daily hydrating habit.
In which case, you can download an app to remind you to drink 2 to 4 liters of water each day. Never underestimate the importance of that.
You ‘d also do well for yourself to limit your soda and fruit-juice intake as much as you can (best to avoid them entirely). Such sugar-packed drinks only serve to dehydrate you even more, which may lead to migraines and lethargy.
So, try this simple flush and always stay mindful of your health, dear readers.