Joint pain is one of the worst types of pain because it is very intense and frequent. It usually appears in the knees, shoulders and elbows.
It is very painful and very common among people who are more than 40 years old.
Homemade Remedy For Joint Pain
Of course, the main objective is to find the right way to eliminate joint pain.
This recipe that we will present here can be easily prepared in your home and it has the ability to ease joint pain even after the first use.
This is actually a Russian folk remedy and contains simple ingredients that most people already have in their homes.
Don’t forget that the effects can be witness right after the first use.
- 1 tablespoon of spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon of fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Mix all the ingredients together until the mixture gets an equal consistency. Place the mixture in an empty box or canister.
How To Use:
- Apply the mixture onto the painful joint. Place a plastic bag over the area and use a warm scarf in order to tie it and stabilize it.
- Leave it like that for about 2 hours and remember that you can expect the best results if you use this remedy before bedtime because your joints will be prepared to rest.
- Wash the mixture once you wake up in the morning.
- You should not limit yourself to doing this only one. You can perform this procedure for up to 5 days in a row if you still feel pain.
When you use this greasy mixture for the first time, you will certainly feel the positive impact. If needed, repeat the procedure again. This mixture usually lasts for a week, but only if you store it in the fridge.
This Is How The Remedy Works
The spicy mustard is the most important ingredient. You can use this ingredient to treat many illnesses because it is made from different herbs. It has proven to be helpful for cases of joint pain, but people have used it for many other health problems.
For example, in case you experience a burn, put a layer of spicy mustard on the area and the problem will be solved. If you experience headache, apply it on the forehead to eliminate it. If you have a cold, take one teaspoon of spicy mustard.